As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts our lives, the team here wants to share our current measures we have enacted, both in-house, and with our current and future clients. Due to the importance of our clients and their families to continue to receive care and legal guidance, it is important that our team continues to provide legal advice and support for our clients. Also, to give assurances that my team is doing everything we can to protect our clients’ safety.
EFFECTIVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
- Our team will offer virtual ways to conduct meetings and support to clients and others by offering meetings by phone, Skype, and FaceTime.
- For clients dropping off documents ONLY, please use the large drop SLOT in our front entrance door.
- We are offering curbside service by appointment to execute documents. Any person(s) who enter the building (by appointment only) will be required to have their temperature taken. Do NOT enter the building if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- TEXT-our main phone # is also a text line for text messages and images to our main phone office number: (812) 423‑1500.
- Email to email@example.com goes to whole office.
- Providing “live” people answering of our phones at regular business hours.
Thank you for your support and business the last 32 years, and your understanding during this rapidly evolving situation as we move forward.